& Embroidery, Inc.
14201 N Hayden Rd, Ste. A2,
Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA
Machine embroidery is used to add logos and monograms to polo shirts or jackets, hats and team apparel.
- We offer full color for contrast or tone on tone embroidery for understated elegance.
- We offer custom digitizing and design set up.
- We can embroider in various locations to suit your needs.
- We offer custom digitizing and custom design set up.
Tackle Twill or Appliqué involve embroidering material then applying it to garments. This technique is seen widely in the current retail apparel market.
- We offer custom digitizing and design setup.
- We use bean, zig-zag, satin or custom stitching depending on your design needs.
- We offer a variety of fabric choices for appliqué (t-shirt fabric, satin twill, felt and others).
- Split font done to perfection so the two sides match up.
Three Dimensional Embroidery
Three dimensional embroidery also known as “3D” or puff is the process of creating raised embroidery on a hat, used widely in team sports.